Quality Shoes Since 1962
Do you love shoes? We do too! We have thousands of pairs! Since 1962 and for three generations, we have been fitting quality shoes to the residents of northern Palm Beach and Martin counties. We have the largest selection of dress, sport, casual, and comfort shoes for men and women under one roof in the whole area. We travel the globe in search of the finest footwear and handbags.
Village Bootery firmly believes in giving back to our community every way we can. Each year we give hundreds of pairs of shoes away to many different organizations throughout Palm Beach and Martin Counties such as:
- Maltz Theatre (Jupiter)
- Lighthouse Artcenter (Tequesta)
- Big Dog Ranch Rescue (Wellington)
- Seagull Industries (West Palm Beach)
- El Sol Resource Center (Jupiter)
- C.R.O.S Ministries (Delray Beach)
- Helping People Succeed (Stuart)
- PEPPI Headstart Program (Belle Glade)
Come Experience the Village Bootery in Stuart and Tequesta
We also host numerous fundraising events throughout the year for organizations such as the Maltz Theatre in Jupiter, The Vera Bradley Foundation, and The Big Dog Ranch Rescue in Wellington. Stay in touch with us through Facebook to see when these special events will be.